Here are straightforward reasons why you need a detox supplement:
1. Toxins are everywhere and they create disease
The hard-core fact is you are soaked in toxins. You have a poor diet, live a stressful lifestyle, unwind with alcohol, relieve with drugs and medicines. Your body needs some serious detox. Toxins enter your body in many ways daily and they run through your blood stream, affecting every cell you are made of.
The detox supplement, as natural as food, has the capacity to operate on a cellular level. It provides your body the nutrients it needs and allows these nutrients exert their antioxidant activities.
2. Heavy metals bring heavy body threats
Toxic metals such as lead, mercury, and arsenic can cause disastrous effects on your health. They may bring forth minor ailments such as allergies, migraines, and chronic fatigue or serious health problems such as cancer, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and autism.
You are exposed to heavy metals daily. Common sources of heavy metals poisoning are silver amalgam fillings and other dental materials. Heavy metals destroy the cell receptors, proteins, hormones, and enzymes in your body. This leads to many health problems.
A good detox supplement provides your body antioxidants that attract and bind heavy metal substances so they can be flushed out. Glutathione is one popular heavy metal detox agent. Lead can bind with it and then be excreted from the body. Milk thistle can also help with heavy-metal detox because it provides support to the liver. It also helps the liver make more of its own glutathione, which is considered the body's power antioxidant.
3. You can't afford to live each day in lethargy
You wonder what has been causing you to be lethargic. Before you think of sleepless nights, overwork, muscle fatigue, take a moment and remember toxin build-up. Low energy, anemia, and headaches are nonspecific illnesses that are considered signs of toxin overload. You need to regularly detox because energy is key to everything.
The detox supplement helps your body absorb the nutrients you take from food for energy.
YOU HAVE A ROLE!
You should not put your trust into detox supplement alone. You have to do your part to keep up with optimal health.
1. Maintain a proper diet. The digestive system has to work properly in order for these detoxifying elements to work optimally.
2. Avoid overuse of antibiotics. Antibiotics kill both the good and harmful bacteria in your body. Antibiotics defeat the purpose of detox and are very harmful to body organs.
3. Mitigate the stress factors. Stress hinders the healing process of the body. It weakens the body's innate immunity. It is important to mitigate what causes you stress so the total detox process can take place.
To learn more about the natural ways to detox, please visit ayurtox.com.
Be Biggie's angel or play the dark side.
Help him achieve his goal or make it harder for him to reach the finish line.